Please also see our Terms and Conditions and Website Use Policy.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We collect your order and registration data. Our servers may also collect log and traffic data.
Information (such as your name, email address, postal address, payment details and telephone number) that you provide by completing forms on our website, including if you create a member account, subscribe to any of our services, order any of our products, upload or submit any material via our website or request any information. Information in connection with an account sign-in facility, your login and password details. Details of any transactions made by you through our website and of the fulfilment of your orders. Communications you send to us, for example to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns or comments regarding our website or its content. We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them. Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise, and the resources that you access. We may record and monitor communications between you and us to ensure quality assurance and compliance.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND HOW WE USE IT
We use your personal information and user information only for the following purposes:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To identify you when you make contact with us;
- To prevent and detect fraud. We may check your details with fraud prevention agencies. If you provide false or inaccurate information that makes us suspect fraud, we will record this;
- For statistical or survey purposes and market analysis to improve this Website and its services to you;
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To administer the website;
- If you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you.
- When you place an order or create an account, you give your consent to receive communications from us based on your interactions with pomora.com.
If you provide your email and subscribe for our newsletters we may send you email alerts for new sales event launches, products, features, enhancements, special offers, upgrade opportunities, events of interest, and one-off marketing promotions. Such alerts may include marketing information about us, our subsidiaries or selected business partners. At any time you can unsubscribe from our contact list by following the unsubscribe instructions on communications sent to you or by contacting us.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. A cookie is a small piece of information which a website stores via your web browser on your PC and which can later be retrieved. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to operate. Cookies cannot be read by a website other than the one that set them. Most cookies last only through one session or visit to our Website. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. You can set up your web browser to inform you when cookies are set or to prevent cookies from being set. You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies or by clearing your cookies. The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to disable cookies altogether, prevent the addition of new cookies or have a notification sent to you when you receive a new cookie. However, if you disable your cookies, your use of our website or service may be adversely affected.
When someone visits www.clevercompany.com we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to our website, customers and to prospective partners, advertisers, sponsors and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes. Such data will include no personally identifiable information. We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- to our affiliates, to providers of our affiliate network services, or to our agents or contractors who assist us in providing the products and services we offer through our website, processing transactions, fulfilling requests for information, receiving and sending communications, updating marketing lists, analysing data, providing support services or in other tasks, from time to time. Our agents and contractors have strict contracts with us and will only use your information to the extent necessary to perform the services they are providing to us, upon our instructions;
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
We also have presences on a number of social networking sites. Any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. You should exercise caution when using these and never disclose your personal information.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to external sites. If you follow a link to any of those sites, please note that we are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such sites and we suggest that you check those policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. We do not provide any personally identifiable customer Personal Data to these third-party sites.
You should bear in mind that submission of information over the Internet is never entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of information you submit via our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Our site use top-level Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology from Rapid SSL, one of the most advanced security solutions currently available for online payments. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Your entire credit or debit card number is transmitted to the appropriate credit card company to process your order. We do not store your credit or debit card on our servers. You should protect your password and your computer from unauthorised access by others, and always make sure you sign off when you finish on a shared computer.
STORAGE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right of access to information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. You also have the right to correct any errors in that information.